NFTCLICK (“NFTCLICK”, “we” or “us”) collects (a) the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail; (b) aggregate information concerning what pages users access or visit; (c) information volunteered by the user (such as survey information and/or site registrations); (d) financial information provided by the user for user syncing and information purposes only; and (e) information related to your use of the Website and/or the mobile application, including IP address, geographic location, and date and time of your request.
NFTCLICK uses collected information for the following purposes:
1. To fulfill a contract or take steps linked to a contract such as processing your registration on our Website or sending you information about changes to our terms or policies;
1. Where you give us consent, such as (a) where you ask us to send marketing information to you via a medium where we need your consent, including alerts via mobile push notifications; (b) where you give us consent to place cookies and to use similar technologies; and (c) on other occasions where we ask you for consent, for a purpose which we explain at that time.
2. Where we are legally required to do so. We may also provide access to your personally identifiable information when legally required to do so, to cooperate with police investigations or other legal proceedings, to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website, to limit our legal liability and protect our rights, or to protect the rights, property or safety of visitors of the Website or the public. In those instances, the information is provided only for that purpose.
We do not share or sell your personal data to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
1. It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
4. We provide such information to third parties who have entered into non-disclosure agreements with us.
6. We may aggregate, anonymize, and publish data for statistical and research purposes only. For example, we may compile and share information related to the popularity of certain products tracked by users. In any such instance, the information will not be able to be traced back to any individual.
Our Ad Partners may also from time to time use web beacons (also known as Internet tags, pixel tags, and clear GIFs). These web beacons are provided by our Ad Partners and allow Ad Partners to obtain information such as the IP address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the beacon appears, the URL of the page on which the beacon appears, the time the page containing the beacon was viewed, the type of browser used to view the page, and the information in cookies set by the Ad Partners. Web beacons enable our Ad Partners to recognize a unique cookie on your web browser, which in turn enables us to learn which advertisements bring users to our Website.
NFTCLICK uses third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run NFTCLICK and the related Website and mobile application. NFTCLICK owns the code, databases, and all rights to the NFTCLICK Website and mobile application and Services.
We take precautions to ensure the security of your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee that hackers or unauthorized personnel may gain access to your personal information despite our efforts. You should note that in using the NFTCLICK service, your information will travel over the Internet and through third-party infrastructures and mobile networks, which are not under our control.
The NFTCLICK service is not intended for children under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 18.
Children aged 18 or younger should not submit any personal information without the permission of their parents or guardians. By using the NFTCLICK service, you are representing that you are at least 18 years old, or that you are at least 18 years old and have your parents’ or guardians’ permission to use the Service.
Should you wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local supervisory authority, although we hope that we can assist with any queries or concerns you may have about our use of your personal data.
NFTCLICK may periodically update this policy. We may notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by placing a prominent notice on our Website so please check back occasionally to ensure that you agree with the changes. If you do not, do not use the Website, the application or our Services.
Effective Date: OCT 20, 2021